Oddmall: Hallowondrous at a glance
- WHAT: It’s the HALLOWEEN edition of Oddmall. Dozens upon dozens of fantastic artists and vendors mob the scene at Lakewood’s lovely Masonic Temple. There’s live entertainment, trick or treating, some really incredible artists, monsters, makeup and way, way more.
- WHEN: October 19-20, 2019
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- WHERE: Lakewood Masonic Temple – 15300 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Ohio 44107
- HOW MUCH: Free to get in. Five dollars to leave. Nah, I’m just playing with you. It’s free (but we do appreciate and depend on your donations).
- HOW: Maybe ride a broomstick or that awesome car the Munsters drove around in.
- WHY: Seriously? It’s Oddmall and Halloween. Do you even need a reason?